dig ‘n’ grow
dig ‘n’ grow is a project which encourages all groups of people to enjoy the experience of working individually or within a group, learning and sharing gardening skills. It offers the opportunity to be outside in the fresh air working alongside professional gardeners, giving a safe and secure environment to explore. Carers/families can be happy knowing that their loved ones are safe and having fun.
The activities they do offer benefits such as:
- Experiencing the benefits of therapeutic gardening
- Meeting new people and gaining new skills
- Rediscovering confidence and self esteem
- Being more physically active, helping movement, sleep and mental health
- Learning healthy eating with cookery sessions.
Activities include organic horticulture, greenhouse, raised growing beds for easy access, craft sessions, cooking sessions, social activities and country walks.
Phone Number: 01993 709430 or 01993 772886
Address: Bromag Industrial Estate, Burford Road, Witney, OX29 0SR
Got something to say?